FIDM Graduation

Monday, June 29, 2015

Dress: Free People Slip: Free People Shoes: Free People

Holy cow. Last Monday was a dream come true! I technically finished college in September (see that post here) but I was finally able to walk on the 22nd. Our ceremony was at the Staples center (!!) and it was quite the experience. My immediate family, and three of my best friends came to watch me and cheer me on. I've never felt so loved!



Funny story: Britt brought me these cute 2015 balloons, and we it was quite the task attempting to take a picture immediately after graduation with the wind and mass amount of people. We carried them with us to the bar down the street, handed them off to my sister, and went about saying hello to everyone. I went to go grab them, and realized the 0 flew away...insert sad face! Nonetheless, I loved those bad boys and let them float in my room for about 5 days (sans the zero), until they completely deflated.


I've been working now for almost 8 months, pretty much nonstop since September, and I would't have it any other way! Ok that's a lie, I would't mind living on a beach somewhere with a cocktail in my hand, but that's neither here nor there...I will forever be grateful for my time at FIDM, and all of the amazing and wonderful people I have met along the way! 

2 Comments

  1. Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Also, I'm loving your head to toe Free People look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! looks like an amazing night.

    -
    cec
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...