Christmas 2014

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas this year was fantastic. My favorite part of the holiday season these past three years has been seeing my niece's eyes light up when she sees santa, saying thank you before EACH gift she opens (that's new this year), and just soaking up my friends and families presence (although that's every year!)
Quinn got a brand new bike! She must've been on Santa's nice list this year!
Then it was off to our annual Christmas Eve party!
 

Life is pretty great, isn't it? I can get so caught up with my own personal drama, that I sometimes forget to remember the bigger picture. I am SO blessed. I have a loving family, stable job, healthy body, and great friends. In 2015 I plan on focusing on all of that, rather than letting the bad get me down! I hope you have all had a great holiday season (excluding new years this week ekk!). xo


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...