Sam Smith

Friday, October 3, 2014

You must know Sam Smith, unless you've been living under a rock. What you may not know,
is I am his biggest fan! His lyrics just strike a chord within me I never knew existed. I 
know...me and every other girl. But I did find it 100 percent necessary to attend his 
concert at the Greek Theatre on Monday. I bought tickets for my best friend as a 
graduation gift (see that party here), and it just so happens that it was kind of like a 
graduation present for myself too. Don't you just love good timing? Me too!
So get this...Because I bought these tickets so long ago (think 4 months!) I forgot the type of
seats we had. SECOND ROW! I died. Britt and I may or may not have shed a few tears 
here and there. His voice is seriously like butter! I could not have asked for a more perfect
night. I am loving post grad life, but have some exciting job opportunities in the works
that have me feeling all sorts of giddy inside! I'm trying not to plan ahead, or get my hopes up,
but man that's easier said then done! If I've learned anything though, it's that everything
happens for a reason, so I always have that to fall back on ;)

Happy October! My most favorite month of all xo

4 Comments

  1. That looks like it was such a fun night! I love going to concerts :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect grad gift for yourself! Hope you had a lot of fun. :)

    Life With Antlers // A Personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had an amazing time! i love your shirt by the way!
    happy october! (it's my favourite month too yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sam Smith! I bet that was such a fun night! You look so cute, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...