My Favorite Color is October

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

 I swear it was just last October like yesterday. This year has flown by! Last year around this time my family headed to the pumpkin patch (see that here!), but this year I went with some of my girlfriends. We chatted, took way too many pictures, and grabbed a few pumpkins to decorate before Halloween rolls around. Early Fall in Southern California is my favorite! There's just something about cooler weather that makes me happy.

Last nigh my cousin took me to see BANKS for a belated birthday/graduation celebration. It was everything I hoped for and more. She is AMAZING live! Also, on that note, thank you all for the birthday well wishes! Loving 23 so far :) Happy Wednesday xo

3 Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...