Workin' For the Weekend

Friday, September 12, 2014

With less than a week left of school till graduation, (holy crap!) I've been trying 
to make the most of my weekends. This includes, but is not limited to the
following (thank you iphone for capturing the not so great quality memories):

Celebrating the 22nd birthday of one of my best friends. Love you Kass!
(Mikoh swimsuit top & bottom / Raybans)


Seeing Jesse McCartney at the House of Blues.
(My inner tween was giddy with excitement)
(Free People hat)


Spending time with my best friend of a cousin, getting fit & stuff.
side note: why are all of my favorite people drop dead gorgeous?! It can give a girl complex man...


And my most favorite of ALL pastimes, watching this stinker grow
up! That includes starting preschool. I don't even want to talk about how
beautiful she is. I'm only slightly jealous of her blonde hair, killer athleticism
and hilarious personality...I'd like to think I possess at least one of those
badass traits. I'll let you guys decide which ;) 

While it may very well look like I have a huge social calendar, I assure you
I have been at school working on my portfolio more than anything else. And you
know what? I don't mind one bit! I've had a post in my drafts about graduating
sitting, begging to be completed. I will have something for you to read (if you fancy)
next week regarding my many (mixed) emotions on the subject.

Have a great weekend!

2 Comments

  1. You have been nominated for a Liebster Award (it is a TAG with questions)! For more information please check out my blog post: http://stylishsuicide.blogspot.cz/2014/09/liebster-award-tag.html
    Good luck, have a nice day! :)

    P.S.: I fell in love with your blog immediately when I found it. You're so cool! I love those protos, yo seem so happy I truly believe tha you had a great time! Good luck with graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so busy-- and fun to hang out with! I think you possess all three of those attribute of your niece ;)

    xo Lauryn
    Lauryncakes | Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...