Hello Fall

Monday, September 29, 2014

Now that I have a little down time, I thought it might be fun to get out of the house
and celebrate the cooler weather. It's supposed to get back up into the high 90's
this week (boo), so I'm glad I got in a good hike before it get's hot again.
Love this babe!
We were famished after our hour and a half (and 600 calorie!) hike, so we indulged in some yummy
sushi. One roll was wrapped in cucumber, the other soy paper. The perfect healthy alternative

Earlier in the week, I headed to Santa Monica to meet up with some friends for a bit
of shopping and some much needed girl time! I love me some girl time :)
My friends each got the Acai bowl. It looked delicious!

Below is a little video I made of my fun couple of days! I'm thinking about making more of these...

Hello Fall from Tori Baldridge on Vimeo.

Have a great week! I'm off to see Sam Smith tonight eek.

2 Comments

  1. I hiked up to the Hollywood sign not too long ago! Such a beautiful view, I didn't know what I was missing! Did you go to the very top, behind the sign?

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to the Hollywood sign, but I want to go, one day! Love this post, I need a good hike.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...