spring has sprung : floral Nasty Gal

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Oh hey...remember me? Kidding. But, happy Spring! I think I've posted since this new season arrived, but not really. I am loving this warm weather. This fun top is from my all time favorite online store Nasty Gal. Does floral print make you happy? Good, me too.

Want to know what doesn't make me happy? Valeting (is that a word?) your car only to find out someone took it for a joyride. I've got to admit, that takes some major cahones, but the @$$ ruined my car! Like my wheel was sitting off center when I tried to drive straight. And my car shook when I accelerated. Really? I have awful awful luck with automobiles, but I guess it could've been worse. Not sure how, but we've got to keep the positivity going right?

This post just jumped from fashion to unlucky circumstance, but that's where I'm at right now. On the flip side, school is flying by, and I'll be done in September...still trying to wrap my head around that one. A month after I finish I'll be 23, and then it's basically all down hill from there. Just kidding! I can't wait to start life in the real world. I hope you'll continue to stick around as I try to navigate this wild ride we call life!

Shop my look:


1 Comment

  1. Enjoy this last bit of school!! Real life is not as cool as you think. Haha love this outfit! You look so cute. And I'm so sorry about your car! Lame!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...