wild for wildfox

Wednesday, March 26, 2014


photos: Deniz of Le Fashion Monster
top: Wildfox
jeans: Paige
booties: Nordtrom

Hi everyone! I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. I just finished the hardest 10 weeks of school thus far, and it feels so amazing to be done. I'm on spring break and extremely excited to sleep in, relax, and maybe get a tan...although that last one might not work out as I hope.

I absolutely love how soft and cozy this wildfox shirt is. It is the perfect spring piece to throw on with jeans or shorts, or even over a cute suit. It's a bit baggy, but I like its relaxed fit. I paired it with a statement necklace, some fun tan booties, and a bright clutch. Hope you'll bare with me as I dive back into this whole blogging thing :) Shop similar Wildfox tees below! xo T

2 Comments

  1. Love the simplicity of this outfit!
    The statement necklace is gorgeous, and so is the clutch. c:
    The whole outfit is actually!! ^_^

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest shoes Tor! I have a question, will you tell me how you make the clothing slideshow on the bottom of your posts? (with the arrows to scroll)

    love ya!
    L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...