Spring Uniform

Friday, March 28, 2014



top: free people: shorts: free people, shoes: sole society (similar), sunglasses: Ray Ban

Cheers to the weekend! This is the perfect outfit to transition from day to night. I would throw on a pair of jeans instead of these fun white shorts, and call it a night (pun intended ;) also, I'm sure you know this by now if you've been around here for a while, but I feel most comfortable in casual outfits. I rarely dress up, and don't get me wrong I love to occasionally, but I'm all about tees and shorts/jeans. Free People just gets me...and I'm ok with that!


1 Comment

  1. LOL! I don't think I was supposed to find the pun that funny.
    I love these shots, they're gorgeous! As is the outfit. c:
    I love the whole concept of being able to throw on some jeans and "call it a night" (I had to).
    Seriously though, gorgeous outfit. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...