Free People Sweater

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

 photos : deniz of Le Fashion Monster
sweater: Free People | jeans: Frankie B | purse: Chanel | exensions: Laced Hair

Spring break...there's so much free time, and so much I want to do, that I'm having a hard time making any plans at all. Luckily, I've been severely lacking sleep, so I can knock that off my list of things I've accomplished so far. When I'm not laying in bed cooped up, I want to be as comfy as possible. This oversized Free People sweater is super comfy and easy to throw on as I'm headed out the door. I threw on some fun platforms to dress this outfit up a little. The perfect amount to fancy. don't you think?


I was able to finally reunite with my best friend/sister and we decided to do what we do best. SHOP! Melrose is our go to spot for some yummy food and fun boutique shops. We spotted this wall and HAD to immediately take a picture in front of it. Isn't it fun? (Follow me on instagram @torib for fun non blog related pictures) Happy Thursday xox

1 Comment

  1. Cute look girl! I have the same sweater but in a cardi version:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...