happy valentine's day

Monday, February 17, 2014

photos: Deniz of Le Fashion Monster (style icon much?)

dress: Glamistree
shoes: Shoedazzle

Happy Valentine's Day lovers! I am about to step put with my secret valentine and catch a movie. Ok it''s really just my mom, but she's my favorite valentine of all :) How fab is this lace dress? I LOVE the length and it hugs in all of the right places. I can not say enough good things about my friends over at Glamistree. The whole premise behind the company is that they are a pop up shop in your very own bedroom! Try before you buy...You choose the clothes you think you might want, try them on at home and when you decide to keep something you pay for just those items and send the others back! This is perfect for those of us who don't have any spare seconds to spare at the mall (me me me!). They have fun blazers, leggings and dresses. I have another outfit featuring one of their items that I will be sharing soon. Happy weekend xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...