Friday Please

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Photos by Deniz of Le Fashion Monster
kimono: Urban Outfitters
tank: Project Social T (Nordstrom In Store Only, Similar below!)
jeans: Paige Denim
boots: Nordstrom
cuff: YSL

Happy Monday! I'm finally back with some new content for the blog. Thank you all for your kind words and emails regarding my last post. On a lighter note, how fabulous is this kimono? I love it! LA weather has been anything but wintery, so you better believe I took full advantage. These fun peep toe booties were the perfect pairing, don't you think? Also, is it Friday yet? I had to have this tank as soon as I spotted it. I can't find it online, but I just bought it in Nordstrom so hurry over and grab one. I linked some other fun tees/tanks below. Cheers to another (healthy) week! XO

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...