one twenty two

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

top: free people (similar)
sunglasses: urban outfitters
vest: H&M (similar here and here)

I have never, and I repeat never, been busier in my whole entire life. I'm nearing the end of my schooling, so my classes are all relatively extremely hard and time consuming. I am at school 5 to 6 days a week (saturdays included) trying to finish everything that's on my plate. Also, i'm not sure if I mentioned it on here, but I am interning at GenLux magazine! I was able to go to a fun shoot on Friday and get the inside scoop on how everything plays out behind the scenes. I loved it! Later this week I'll show you some pics I was able to get on my phone. Anyways back to what I was saying: so busy! But guess what?/ I am loving it! I am so blessed to be doing what I love and can't wait to graduate and enter the real world.
Happy Wednesday! xo

1 Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...