comfy is my middle name

Wednesday, January 8, 2014


 

sweatshirt: nordstrom
shoes: converse
necklace: urban outfitters
sunglasses: ray-ban (mirrored)
purse: h&m (in store!)

Is eight days in to January too far removed to wish you a happy new year? I sure hope not! Every chance I get I want to scream it from the roof tops and embrace this fresh start with open arms. I have been enjoying my 2 1/2 weeks of break from school by doing what I do best...relaxing! I swear I am the world's best relaxer, just ask my family. When I do get the urge to get up and get out of the house, it's usually to do a little shopping, see a movie (more on that in a minute) or see some friends. All of the dressing up from the holidays had me craving some down right comfy clothes. This sweatshirt/long sleeve tee is THE most comfortable thing I own. I have been wearing it non-stop since I got it for Christmas. I can't seem to find this same grey one, but the burgundy looks even cuter!

I have been seeing so many movies lately, which should come as no surprise to you. I'm an avid film critic (lol). I haven't mentioned my favorites with you, but I want to write it down for prosperity sake. I loved seeing The Wolf of Wall Street (hello Leo), The Hobbit, The Book Thief, Her, and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. I still have a few more I really want to see, but those above were all fantastic. What's you're favorite movie you've seen lately?

I'm also thinking about starting to link similar outfit choices at the bottom of my posts so you all can get a sense of my kind of style, or so you can buy the items and we can be twins! Here are some more comfy alternatives:


2 Comments

  1. Comfy suits you, you obviously look beautiful! I love the off the shoulders look.

    xx Laur
    laurynlasko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how casual and comfy this looks! I'd wear this in a heartbeat!

    <3 Amanda,
    geekyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...