wishing for warmer weather

Sunday, December 8, 2013

photos: Jorden Keith
tee: Chaser
skirt: Oxford Trunk
shoes: Dolce Vita (old)

I know these photos are really impractical now, seeing as I wouldn't be caught DEAD stepping outside in the cold in either one of these pieces, but I want to share all of these before the time to do so is long gone. I am loving this grungy looking ripped up tee. I am 100% a t-shirt kinda girl, so I swooped up another color to last me a little while. And while you can't see the back of this skirt in these photos, it is lined in tulle and would look killer with some tights for a fun holiday party! Hey, I might just have to do that sometime soon ;)
This is my last week of classes before finals! Seriously, where has the time gone?! I can't believe I'm going to be done with school by this time next year. Mind blown...Hope you're staying warm wherever you are! xo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...