leather mini

Friday, December 13, 2013

photos: Jorden Keith
tank: Free People
skirt: Forever 21(old)
shoes: Zara (old) similar
necklace: H&M
Chambray: H&M

I wish I could say these are the last of my seasonally "inappropriate" outfits, but the weather here is supposed to warm back up. Not too sure I am ready for that again, but the cold does make me a little cranky. I would dress in beanies, boots, coats and sweaters all day everyday if I had my way! There's something just great about feeling like you're wearing pajamas even though you're dressed up. Anyways that's completely beside the point. This is quite a fancy outfit for me. Typically one I wouldn't wear for just any occasion, but it's fun to dress outside your comfort zone sometimes! Happy Friday xx

1 Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...