jean on jean

Sunday, December 1, 2013

top: H&M 
shoes: Steve Madden
purse: Urban Outfitters (old)
glasses: Free People

Happy December loves! I am still racking my brain as to how this year is almost over...Not that I'm not happy to start anew, but holy cow! This year just flew by. Anyways, I am obsessed with this fun chambray. It is unlike any other I've tried on. Super soft and comfortable. Right up my alley :) The weather has been completely bipolar lately, but I've enjoyed getting to be able to dress for warm and cooler temps (which never gets below 60 btw). I hope you all had a great weekend and an even better Thanksgiving last week. I have SO much to be thankful for this year, and always. Hope you were able to spend the holiday with your loved ones (if you celebrate!) and maybe you even got a couple Black Friday steals. I know I did and I can't wait to show them off to you all soon.
xo T

1 Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...