ombre scarf

Thursday, November 21, 2013

top: H&M
Scarf: Free People (love this and this!)
Boots: Steve Madden (old)
Rings: H&M (similar)

Its almost the weekend! It rained drizzled for the first time in a while yesterday and I welcomed it with open arms. I LOVE the cold! It rarely gets cooler than 65 degrees here in LA, but when it does I go all out. Scarves, beanies, sweaters, boots...the whole nine yards. This outfit was one of those said times. I usually go for infinity scarves, but this extra long Free People scarf is extra cozy and the perfect mix of purples! Love it. The zipper on the back of this top also adds a little extra something, don't you think? xx 

2 Comments

  1. LOVE your new blog!!! When did you change it, you gorgeous girl?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute :)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? If you would, just follow me and leave a comment on my blog, so that I can follow you back :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...