Introducing : Style Antics

Wednesday, November 20, 2013


Naturally, with growth comes change, which is exactly why I have decided to rebrand this blog. As a creature of habit, I tend to shy away from things that are uncomfortable. My hope, with changing my blog name, is that I can take a step forward and take this blog down a different path. Form
follows function right? (man that’s a lot of cliche phrases, but what can you do?)

I have been debating when the best time would be to do this, and an easy way for my followers to get adjusted, but I don't think there is one! I am a part of a fun week of giveaways (here!) and am still sponsoring a couple blogs under my old blog name, so I know this might be tricky, but please bare with me!

Although my blog might be renamed, that doesn't mean I plan on switching things up entirely. Style Antics will be my place to share my favorite style related things: fashion, design, inspirations, and whatever else tickles my fancy ;)

As you can probably tell, I have a brand spankin' new url to go along with my blog revamp. If you like bookmarking your favorite blogs (which I totally do!) then feel free :) You will still be able to access my blog by using my old url (http://toribaldridge.blogspot.com), but it just seems much simpler to me that you get this one stuck in your head. I'm here to stay a while. I am SO excited to make this change and thank you for all the support and love I've received up until this point.

Why "Style Antics"?
I wanted a name I could run with! I don't think people are defined by one specific thing, and that is most definitely not what I want this blog to be. An antic, by definition, is anything that is very playful, funny, and silly. Ding ding! That's my style to a t. Plus, The phrase "Style Antics" sounds wildly similar to style addict, doesn't it? (please say you agree!?!) If anything  am addicted to learning about style and all that it entails...

Thanks for following along! Stay a while, wont you? xx

1 Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...