the epitome of fall

Friday, October 4, 2013

Hi you guys! It's been way to long, but I hope this is the beginning of more fashion posts to come. I am so eager for fall to come to L.A. full swing, but for now I accept that it only gets cool around 6 pm. I just found these boots at Urban and am in love! I have had my eyes on these Jeffrey Campbell bad boys, but knew I could snag a better deal, and I did just that. I cannot wait to wear them with tons of different outfits. I love the idea of wearing them with boyfriend jeans and a tee or even a dress with some tights. There's just something about boots that epitomize the fall season, don't you think? Happy Friday!


boots: Urban Outfitters, jeans: J.Crew, tank and scarf: Free People, Flannel: thrifted

2 Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...