starting to feel like fall

Thursday, October 10, 2013


bag: aldo (on sale!), sweater: free people, jeans: hudson, booties: urban outfitters (on sale), scarf: old

First and foremost happy birthday mommy! I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have you in my life no matter what. You are my rock and I'd be lost without you...On a completely different note, it was freezing yesterday!! I didn't think I'd be so happy to see rain, but what do you know. Maybe it was because I got to pull out my favorite sweater and call it a day...either way I hope this cool front stays a while because I love me some hot tea and comfy sweats. It was also my first day back at school this quarter and it reminded me why I love what I do. I'm eager to learn how to design a website from scratch (WAY more complex than the blog designs I dabble with) and recreate a CD from start to finish for the band of my choosing just to name a few. Bring on the sleepless nights and 5 hr energy.

3 Comments

  1. Okay I really think you need to post an in-depth hair tutorial... it's beyond gorgeous!! so jealous (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely gorgeous, girl! As always! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...