October Fun

Monday, October 21, 2013

 top: cotton on, jeans: jcrew, shoes and purse (old): urban outfitters, necklace: nordstrom, glasses: free people

Us girls decided it would be fun to head to the pumpkin patch this weekend, and boy were we right! There were hundreds of people who apparently had the same idea we did, so it was packed, but a blast nonetheless. I love these people. I feel so blessed to be able to surround myself with two sisters who are also my best friends, as well as the cutest niece around :) Too blessed to be stressed (always thought that was a catchy phrase!). Here's to another Monday...minus the blues.

4 Comments

  1. OMG stop I love your niece so much. SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a fun day! It's been way too cold her to go, but I might just have to layer up and go pick a pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, and your blog, and your purse! The first picture of all the mis-shapen pumpkins is dope!

    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...