basically basics

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

sweater, skirt (in store), boots: Urban Outfitters, necklace: Nordstrom (in store)

The weather here hasn't quite cooled down enough for me to feel comfortable in a sweater and jeans, so I though I'd still get some use out of this fabulous new urban sweater and pair it with a skirt. This outfit is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I loved it! What are your favorite fall basics?

I'm selling my camera! Please please let me know if you'd like to purchase a practically new Canon 60D! I'm willing to give you guys a huge discount :)

3 Comments

  1. Loving this simple yet very autumn/fall appropriate outfit! Love how you paired the sweater with the skirt (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is perfect and you're gorgeous!!! gahhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...