a pop of color

Monday, October 7, 2013

Beanies. I love 'em. I may or may not have about 20... They're perfect for two day old hair and Fall. I'm looking forward to wearing them more and more as the weather here cools down, which may be a bit longer than I'd like. This slouchy beanie is a personal favorite of mine. I also have it in grey and love that this one is such a vibrant color that it stands out from all of the others!

top (similar) and beanie: free people, jean jacket and jeans: urban outfitters, shoes: converse

In other news, my birthday this year fall on a Friday...this Friday to be exact. While that may not seem a big deal to some, to me it means no school, sleeping in, relaxing, yummy food and fun. I am SO ready for 22. I'm thinking of it as a fresh start. Throwing away this past hellacious year and starting anew. Happy Monday

1 Comment

  1. it looks great on you! i always feel like i can't really pull them off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...