22

Friday, October 11, 2013

top: free people (similar), shorts: levi, shoes: converse, beanie: free people (similar), jacket: foreign exchange (old)

Happy Friday! Today is my birthday (22! to be exact), so I thought I would take a second to write down some things I hope to achieve this year. I'm using this birthday as an opportunity to completely trash my horrible twenty first year of life and start fresh! (Who wants to wait till 2014 really anyways, right?) This year I really want to focus on bettering myself. I tend to let other people's opinions dictate my mood, which is something I hate, so that will be the main thing I try and change. I've learned this past year that life is hard (really hard), but at the end of the day it's like people say: it goes on. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me! I am so grateful for the friends I have met on here (and my real life ones as well!) and the opportunity to share with you all what I love! I am deciding if I want to change the name of my blog and start a clean slate here aswell. Eye Candy to is a place to share anything and everything I love, so that won't change, but I think I may have outgrown the name...Check back on Monday to see if I decided to go through with it or not :) xox T

2 Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...