summer nights

Friday, August 23, 2013

top:foreign exchange, shorts: levi, purse: marc jacobs, shoes: urban outfitters, rings, forever 21

Happy Friday loves! This L.A. weather has been extremely hot and muggy. All I can do to stay cool is sit inside my air conditioned house streaming Netflix all day...ok I could probably do something more valuable with my time, but it is Summer after all, right? Speaking of Netflix, I'd love to hear some of your suggestions on what I should start watching next! Any movies, tv shows or documentaries you think might be worth my while? xo happy weekend!!

3 Comments

  1. You're SO badass, girlfriend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top! I need!!!
    As for netflix... if you haven't watched Sons of Anarchy, you should!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...