Summer Chic

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I can not believe it is already August! Where has the Summer gone? As we are nearing the end of this season I find myself gravitating toward more fall like trends and outfits. It doesn't hurt that the weather hasn't been too scorching in LA either.
A killer white shirt is always a hit in my book. My friend Deniz let me raid her ever fabulous closet and this simple shirt caught my eye immediately. It was the made of the comfiest light material. Perfect to transition from a warm Summer night into the Fall. And do NOT get me started on these shoes...AMAZING, right?

top: Mink Pink, jeans: Frankie B, Shoes: Yves Saint Laurent, necklace: Downtown, glasses: Urban Outfitters

2 Comments

  1. It's hard to believe that summer is going by so quickly! This is such a pretty outfit. I really love those shoes.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit :) im obsessed!

    xo, keena
    justadashofkeena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...