a summer stroll

Monday, August 5, 2013

One of my favorite parts of Summer are the cooler nights here in Los Angeles. Th weather cools down just enough to grab a light jacket and head out for a summer walk. It's hard to believe it'll be Fall before me know it, but I am so ready! Bring on the beanies and boots! Swoon...
Dress last worn here.

dress, jacket, boots: Urban Outfitters, glasses: Tobi

Happy Monday. I just spent the weekend in Vegas and need to regroup and catch up on some homework for Tuesday. I'm also highly anticipating The Bachelorette season finale tonight! Anybody else deeply emotionally invested in that show? xo

photography: LeFashionMonster

4 Comments

  1. You look beautiful! I hope that you have a great week! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots! :) Wish I still lived in CA. The weather was incredible!

    xo
    Amy
    artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! I really like how you tied your dress. I don't watch the bachelorette, but I am deeply invested in How I met your mother and the final season starts this fall!
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Vegas the same time you were there, we stayed at Aria!! Also, I need those boots like yesterday. Love fall!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...