q update

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It's been a while since I did an update on my favorite little girl. Quinn is talking up a storm and has the biggest heart. She'll follow up a "your pretty Quinn" with a "pitty(pretty) tooo!" I just love her. With my hectic schedule I don't get to spend as much time with her, but every weekend I'm down at my sisters soaking up this little sunshine's company. This little miss sassy pants is growing like a weed and becoming quite the little lady, if I do say so myself. I feel blessed to be able to watch her grow so beautifully. All I gotta say is keep up the great parenting sister! You sure do know what you're doing :)

5 Comments

  1. She is a doll! Love that bleach blond hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie!!! I love how she's dragging along her doll carriage. I'm sure you feel so blessed to be her aunt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so beautiful! Such a cute girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...