a summer dress

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Being comfortable isn't always my number one priority when it comes to fashion. You know the saying...beauty is pain. When I find a flattering dress that is not only gorgeous, BUT comfy, I'm in heaven. And that's just what this dress is! Urban Outfitters has so many great dresses on sale right now. Love me some summer maxis. 
love the side detail on this beauty!
 
dress/shoes(steve madden/old)/bag

P.S. How how how is it already July!? I'm not ready to go back to school on the 11th :( 
(Ok actually I kinda am...I miss my friends!) Any fun plan for the 4th? xo

4 Comments

  1. SO super cute! I am ALL about comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love! and the fact that it's cute AND comfy is a big win!! Your hair looks GORGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! If I can find a dress that's both adorable and comfortable - I'm so in. Love how you paired this with those Steve Madden wedges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...