a patriotic flare

Monday, July 8, 2013

I decided to push the whole patriotic look ALL weekend long! Granted, this outfit doesn't scream "independence day", but it'll do. I'm all about subtlety. This is another asymmetrical skirt I snagged from Free People. It's the comfiest material and it comes with a built in slip; a win win in my book. (the slip also comes in handy on windy days, much like the one you see here.)
top: forever 21 (old), skirt: free people, shoes: steve madden(old), purse: marc jacobs

I'm trying to get the most out of what's left of my "summer". I start school Thursday, and although I am ecstatic about being able to see all my friends, I'm bummed I won't have the luxury of staying up way to late basking in this beautiful weather at all hours of the night.  Here's to hoping some of my teachers feel the same way ;)

Happy Monday. Here's to a great week!

1 Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...