Camera Play : Fashion Photography

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I got to play dress up with one of my best friends! Of course she was the one in front of the camera, and me behind it, but I had so much fun! I've been trying different editing techniques lately and like where things are headed. Without further adieu, Kimmie:


Beautiful, right? I'm thinking once I get myself a new camera to replace the stolen one I wouldn't mind taking some pictures to keep my skillz in tact. If you live in the Los Angeles area and would like some photos let me know! You'd be doing me a huge favor, plus we can become real life friends!

Happy Thursday. I am officially on summer vacation (albeit 3 weeks). Wahoo!  

5 Comments

  1. She is gorgeous! I love the pictures you took. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that outfit! I can't wait to see more of you awesome fashion ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...