black maxi skirt : from day to night

Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm following suit and taking a que from some of my favorite bloggers (ahem) and showing you all how I would style a maxi for both day and night. This skirt is a dream by the way. I have the hardest time finding maxis that flatter my body! I think I may need to go get the grey one next, it's that good.

day
 night 
day: vest(old) and skirt (free people), shoes: converse, watch: michael kors
night: top(old) and skirt (free people), shoes: steve madden (old)

A simple shoe change and sparkly top can make the world of difference! Check out my little feature over at The Marvelous Flight of Cara. I adore you Cara! xo Happy almost weekend loves.

3 Comments

  1. Both day and night looks are gorgeous! I adore that sparkly top!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so very wonderful and lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both the day and night looks (:
    The maxi skirt suits you perfectly and I love the sparkly top!

    The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...