to a "tee"

Thursday, May 16, 2013

tee: h&m, jeans: forever 21, shoes: steve madden, sunnies: free people

This outfit fits me down to a tee (get it? hehe). I live in jeans year round and get excited when I find hidden gems like these from Forever 21. Score! Pair it with a simple white tee and funky sneaker wedges and you're good to go. I would also like to give credit to my mom for pulling some samurai art direction and helping me get the shots I've been longing for for so long with the sun. Tricky technique if I do say so myself. You go, mama! Don't these just scream spring with all the flowers?
I adore the warm and this time of year!

xox T

3 Comments

  1. You are so dang beautiful. I seriously hate you.
    And love you because I just want to stare at you forever.

    You rock it girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are so beautiful!

    http://www.wundurlust.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...