05.07.13

Monday, May 6, 2013

dress and shoes: target
this was done without prompting...who is this girl! a girl after my own heart.
she is in the biggest independent stage. has to do everything on her own. her favorite? clips!
This little smile melts me into a pool on the floor EVERY time!

On a completely unrelated note to those pictures of Q, have any of you ever done crossfit? Today marks 2 weeks I've been training almost daily and I can honestly say I am HOOKED! I've always been the kind of person who needs a coach to push me to my max, whether it be soccer or spin...whatever. Go out and run on my own? Ain't happenin'. I would stop 5 minutes in just because I could. If any of you are like me, then crossfit is the way to go! Competitiveness and camaraderie? I'm all in.

3 Comments

  1. HAHAHAHA the one with her dress over her head!!! TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely! I nominated your blog for the One Lovely Blogger Award :)

    Click here to copy and paste the award on your page!: http://lifeofahousewife.com/?p=466

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...