my go-to look

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

tank: nasty gal (inside out), blazer: urban outfitters, jeans: hudson, shoes: aldo (similar)
This outfit is me down to a t (pun intended) down to the messy bun. My hair is getting so long, and I may bite the bullet and chop it off. Julia over @ Gal Meets Glam may have inspired me a little ;) we'll see if can muster up the courage. What do you think?  

And just cuz this might be my new favorite iphone picture: 

follow me on instagram: @torib
Happy Wednesday! We're almost there...the weekend is in sight! xo 

4 Comments

  1. I LOVE your hair Tori! It's so cute up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in LOVE with this look!! looks comfy and still so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HER TIPPIE TOES! She is SO beautiful!!! SO ARE YOU! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness you are too cute!! I heart your little blog, I am happy I came across it! Found you through Cherry Foxes!! I heart your whole outfit, especially your shoes! And your mini me is so adorable!! Excited to be a new follower!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...