i was made for sunny days

Monday, April 15, 2013

tank: urban outfitters, jeans: jcrew, jacket: foreign exchange (loving this one!), shoes: converse, knuckle ring: urban outfitters, purse: urban outfitters 
This weekends weather was so strange! One day warm, the next bitter cold and rainy. I took advantage of the sun (even with the chill in the air) and busted out my new skinny jeans from J.Crew. I've gotta say this is my first purchase, and I may or may not have loved the way they fit so much that I bought them in a dark wash denim too. I don't know, I guess you'll have to check back tomorrow to see ;) 

Hope this week treats you well! xo

3 Comments

  1. You've got great style girl! Work-it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top picture is fabulous. i'm having so much fun scrolling through your posts and trying to catch up after such a long time being away! i feel like i need a run down of what's been going on in your life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...