(walking) on cloud 9

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Just so you know, these shoes are fabulously comfortable! Sure, they 
make me at least 6'3", but that's the price I'm willing to pay to feel great.
That's what fashion is all about right? Feeling your best! I follow
so many fashion blogs and love them all for their effortless style
and the way they radiate confidence. That's what I hope to gain! Feel
confident in what I'm wearing and how I look. I think by documenting 
some of the outfits that make me feel my best, I will be able to look back 
and remember how truly amazing I felt just by putting on a simple pair of shoes.
Does that make any sense to you? I hope so!

I would love to know: What does fashion mean to you?

3 Comments

  1. nice legs!!! I love that entire outfit! Looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! Glad I found it! Following along! :)
    x0, Ashley Hughes

    www.fiftyfivebelow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...