over the weekend.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One of my best friends just turned 22 (happy belated kimmie!) and we celebrated
most of Saturday. We ran into each other shopping which then transpired into a
club in Hollywood kinda birthday. Rarely do I go out, due to the immense 
amounts of homework I always have, but it was just what the doctor ordered.
Even if I had only gotten dressed up, it would have been worth it, but to spend it
celebrating a friend? That's the good stuff right there! 
I may have also been bit by a dog (total accident) and caught a cold (totally
my fault), but sometimes it's fun to let loose and just be young!

 

Did you do anything out of the norm this weekend? xoxo

3 Comments

  1. Matt and I went out super late last night and had some drinks. I kept teasing teasing him that we are getting old when stuff like that feels rebellious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time:-). I spent the weekend celebrating my birthday with friends and family! OX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...