mini style

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Whenever I get lucky enough to spend one on one time with my Quinnie
I take full advantage. She's the boss and we play to her heart's content.
I do take one (or fifty) too many pictures and play with her hair
as much as she lets me, which I adore. But the thing I love most...her
outfits! She is as girly as they come, but has to be comfortable. If anything
doesn't feel right she'll let you know: "Boo boo". It's like a little game for 
auntie Toto to try and keep her entertained long enough to put her in
 an outfit. (I pick out everything before getting her dressed to ensure she 
won't fuss after what could 5 outfit changes) It's like game for me. 
MY MOST FAVORITE GAME EVER!

I  though it was high time I start documenting her "mini style". Thus, 
the reason behind this new column! Hope you enjoy!!

 
 
 
 
 
Coat: Baby Gap // Onesie: H&M // Sweater: American Apparel // Pants: Target // Sneaks: Converse // Headband: Lou and Lee

"I'll eat you up I love you so!"

5 Comments

  1. so cute and so stylish, the little girl :)

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, OH MY GOSH I love her outfits. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one is my fav. She needs to in catalogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I love her little headband and sweaters. Awww.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...