-jumbled thoughts-

Friday, March 1, 2013

If you're anything like me (or Q ^^^) you're racking your brain trying to 
figure out how the heck we are already in March. Sure, I like that time is 
going fast, soon(ish) I'll be done with school, and venturing out into 
the big bad corporate world, but an even bigger part of me longs
 for time to just.slow.down.

I'm in a great, happy place in my life and don't want things to change. 
If we stay right now in this very moment, things can't go bad right?
I know I know, I am being a wee bit over dramatic, a characteristic I
know all too well, but I am so content with where my life is headed.
Waking up for school everyday makes me feel a sense of accomplishment.
I was never a straight A student growing up and I didn't have to be.
I was set down a path that allowed me some leniency when it came to
grades and school. I am so glad things didn't go as planned. How would I
have learned such great "work" etiquette if it had not. How would
I be  forced to think creatively on a daily basis. 
( How could I not live at home ;) )

This may be the most chaotic, all over the place things I've ever written,
but I want to look back at each individual post and remember where (& who) 
was in my life when I wrote it. So, this is what I've got going around in my mind
as of late...

(If you have any current//jumbled thoughts//Friday letters//anything you think I should stop by and check out leave me a link so I can come stalk  learn more about you. Also, let's swap ads!! Email me at toribaldridge (dot) gmail (dot) com)

2 Comments

  1. I think it's amazing that you want this blog to represent where you are in your life at this point :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an epiphany today where I realized that I'm right where I want to be -- and it's a great feeling! I know that I'm in the right job for me, and I absolutely love what I do. Glad that you're experiencing a happy time, too! :)

    Love, Lindsay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...