hippy-esque

Thursday, March 28, 2013

This headband is a dream! It's super light weight, but thin enough to layer and wear small or chunky depending on the look you're going for (bring on the dirty hair). I only have one more week until I'm on to my third semester of school. Time is FLYING! I'm loving being able to share my life with you all. I appreciate each and everyone of you! Feel free to follow me on bloglovin' here, just in case GFC does bite the dust ;)

(top and headband: free people// jeans: frankie b// shoes: steve madden//necklace: urban outfitters)

A little update: the boy from the accident (post here) is fine! He just has a sprained ankle. Thank you
thank you so much for all the kind words and well wishes. I am so thankful to have so many of you on my side. Today I'm getting an estimate on my car and hopefully that loud screeching when I open my bent door will be long gone by the end of the week.
xoxo

4 Comments

  1. I love this headband, it looks stunning with your hair!! Amazing pictures, you're so beautiful!

    xx Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! That headband is super cute. It looks fantastic!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are utterly gorgeous. but seriously.

    www.hallahmikaelaharmon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...