sf

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

             
(just a little peek! believe it or not my camera didn't get a lot of action)

I am back from San Francisco! I can't quite out into words the joy and exhaustion I am experiencing after spending the weekend celebrating and seeing my friends. This is the first time I have done something like this since being 21, and I am so happy I decided to! I feel like I just got home from an adventure. I loved it! Shopping, feasting, clubbing, dancing...the whole 9 yards. I don't get out much these days, what with school taking up most of my time, but being able to work this little get away into my schedule has me feeling somewhat recharged and ready to conquer the world! Funny how a little break can have you feeling your best, huh? I guess that means I should travel all the time now. Sorry mom (and school work) ;)

Happy start of the week loves! xoxo T

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...