Queen B

Monday, February 25, 2013

I've been procrastinating my butt off so much lately that this blog is seriously lacking. I'm lacking. Lacking inspiration, the will to write, and the time to put into awesome posts that I think you all would enjoy.

But, because this blog is a design blog of sorts, I'd love to start sharing my work here with you.
Sound like a plan? Sometimes it might a be little inspiration or an assignment that took me hours and
hours to perfect. 

Today, it's the latter. Maybe it was her awesomely fabulous Superbowl performance, her documentary that had me in tears (don't laugh), or just that her music makes me think I can belt out notes noone should be able to sing. Whatever the reason...I love Beyonce, as I'm sure most of you do too.

I had an assignment where I was supposed to recreate a preexisting album cover 6 different times. 6 vastly different album covers all about being "Dangerously in Love".


I'm super happy with how they turned out! Which one do you like best?
Happy Monday! xoxo

3 Comments

  1. I mean how can you NOT love Beyonce? She's so amazing in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it's because I love her so much, but these are incredible!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really gorgeous! The fourth one has to be my favourite. It is fantastic!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...