fashion to-do's

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


I love me a good inspiration board! With Spring creeping its flowery head 
around the corner, I'm ready to revamp my style (whether it be repurposing the clothes 
I have in my closet, some new cheap finds, or  a few pricier staples)
and I've been grabbing inspiration left and right. Pinterest, of course, is my #1,
but I find myself lusting over so many fashion blog! Cara LorenPink Peonies
Damsel in Dior, Gal Meets Glam, & Late Afternoon just to name a few  some.
They are all so different but each girl hits it out of the park with their own individual
flare. (It doesn't hurt that their photos are flawless and they're gorgeous, right? 
What are some of your favorite fashion blogs?? 

 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09

Go enter my giveaway on Along Abbey Road!

3 Comments

  1. love all the pics! really great inspiration!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those denim/lace shorts... YES PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are FANTASTIC! And I love the animal-print leggings, too, even though I could definitely not pull them off. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...