Restless Blog Hop!

Friday, January 18, 2013

I'm co-hosting the ever popular and fun Restless Blog Hop! Christa is a favorite blogger of mine and I feel so lucky to be given the opportunity to help co-host and meet new bloggers :) This community is so inspiring and amazing. I never knew how many life long friends I would love to make. I hope you can add yourself to my growing list ;) And now in the words of Christa herself:

Welcome to week 59 of the restless blog hop!
A blog hop is a place to link up your blog, fb, twitter, etc. and then hop around to other links 
and get to know people and make friends. Its a place to FIND and be FOUND! yay!
_________________________________________________________
RULES:
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE RULES!
(1) Grab this button and place it on your blog for the weekend!
Its smart to make a special post about the hop and talk about yourself or post 
something fun to draw people in.

young and restless

(2) Be a follower of Christa's blog and my blog :)
young and restless
Here's the link up. Hop around and have fun! I look forward to getting to know you :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...