Sunday, January 27, 2013

I' starting a fun new series here on the bloggy:
I'll be sharing my favorite things with you lovelies each Monday to help you shake those Monday morning blues (we all get 'em right?). I hope this is something you'll enjoy! First on the agenda...
It's no secret I love me a good photo. Maybe even more than your average Joe! I'm always carrying my phone with me, unlike my hefty DSLR, so I have learned a thing or two about what works best for me and produces a great camera captured picture :)

1. VSCO cam: My absolute favorite photo app with filters! They are somewhat simple enough to let your photog skills shine through, but add just enough oomph to wow your friends. This is the app you see on most of my instagram pics (@torib) and I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed.
2. AfterGlow: The perfect amount of filters. This is my go-to for shape borders and some black and white filters!
3. Squaready: Hate those dark black out of place borders on some instagram photos? This app allows you to size down or crop your photos into a square, ready to go (get it?)
4. Picframe: There are tons of collage apps out there, but this is my choice. It allows you to change the color of borders, size of each individual photo and choose the amount of photos you want in one collage...perfect? I'd say so too!

Anything you want to share? Comment below with some of your favorite apps you think we oughta know about. Also, I'd love to know what you think about this new feature? Is it something you'd be interested in coming back to weekly? xoxo T

2 Comments

  1. Camera+ has changed my life! I'm taking way better pics these days with this gem of a .99 cent app!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afterglow = <3
    Do you know of a good app for typography for pictures?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...