currently.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

+ I guess I may have overlooked the fact that having five classes would keep me swamped most of the week. I barely have time to relax! Well that's not true. I procrastinate so much that I have to stay up late finishing hw the night before it's due...so I guess I do relax a little ;) When will I learn?
+ I leave for San Francisco next week for a few days. My best friend in the entire world is turning twenty-one and I can not wait to see her and celebrate! Birthdays are kinda my thing. I can't wait to shower her with love (and maybe a present or two).
+ I am playing this song on repeat. RiRi is my girl!
+ Quinn is talking up a storm and it's so fun to watch. Our latest favorite game has us going back and forth. I say NO! and she says YA! Her little attitude gets me everytime, I love her so!
+ I now have more than 300 followers! I started this blog in the hopes that it would be a fun hobby, but it has grown into something much more. I look forward to reading your blogs everyday and making new friends. I can't remember what it was like not sharing my life with the internet (lol) but I can't imagine it any other way :)

Happy weekend dolls! Hope it's more laid back than my hw filled one (if I actually get around to it!) 
xoxo T

3 Comments

  1. I'm so obsessed with that Rihanna song! It's definitely on repeat in my car.
    Have a good weekend and congratulations on 300 followers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic!

    Congrats on reaching the 300 followers!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...