currently...

Friday, January 4, 2013

This is going to be somewhat of a catch up post: 
Coming from someone who hardly ever gets sick (and if I do its no more than a day), this lingering flu/cold has outstayed its welcome! I miss my normal voice. I miss my workouts. Go away!

Has anyone seen Les Mis or Django yet? Both are fantastic! Seriously though, I was left speechless and amazed. I want to see both again...in theatres...right this second...

I start school back up in less than a week. Eeek. I miss my friends and my brain misses the activity.

Today I am going ice skating in downtown! To say I'm excited is an understatement. You non Southern-Californians don't know how good you have it. I want some snow, and I want it bad. I guess the fake ice rink will have to do.

Happy first Friday of the new year! You go Glen Coco...

3 Comments

  1. I MISS YOU girly!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog design is amazing, sorry it took me so long to visit your blog but i must say that this is my favorite design you have done!!! lovely girl, truely lovely!

    sam..aka..samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ice skating is my favorite! Well, after sledding. Theres a rink we go to every year which is an outdoor one, high on a hill at a state park, so you can skate and look around at the view. Then it gets dark and the rink looks magical, all lit up on top of the hill.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...