as of late | currently :

Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm such a busy bee over here! I took a quick spontaneous trip up north before starting school yesterday. Two new classes that I am already obsessed with and three more new ones Monday. I am still so shocked proud to say I love what I do! Well I love studying to help do what I love, if that makes sense. Back to the busy school life, which also means I'll be getting dressed more often (aka outfit posts, lucky you ;))

Link up your favorite posts from the week in the comments so I can come take a look!

5 Comments

  1. You so cute!
    Here's a fav : http://blog.imhannahnicole.com/2013/01/winter-lists-on-thursday-morning-15-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are loving it! i just started my last semester and it is my favorite semester of classes yet! what are you studying?

    my favorite post is probably our trip to san fran : http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/2013/01/san-francisco-getaway.html

    love,
    elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. found your blog yesterday and became a foller - in love with your little space! my favourite post from this past week was my story of falling in love with the man of my dreams, you can check it out over here. :) http://greentreesredroses.blogspot.com/2013/01/falling-in-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are beautifulllll!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower via the hop:) what is it that you are studying? How awesome to wake up excited to go to school everyday, ill be heading back in that direction soon and may need some motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...